Pilgrim Bond moved into Lambourn in 1987 with Craig Pilgrim and Alec Bond at the helm and has been successfully selling, letting and offering best advice to clients ever since.
Pilgrim Bond has been involved in the sale, letting and valuation of equestrian and rural property all over the country with many impressive feathers in our caps.
We have advised a number of high profile clients on the sale, letting and management or redevelopment of their equestrian or rural property and we thrive on dealing with unusual cases.
We also act for overseas clients buying, selling or managing property.
Some examples of our work:
• Reading University instructing us to advise them on the suitability of some old established gallops on their estate in Oxfordshire. Having obtained planning consent for new racing yards to be used in conjunction with these facilities we subsequently sold the whole estate on their behalf.
• The sale of the new training yard, Kimpton Down Stables, built by Toby Balding on the edge of the Salisbury Plain, to successful young trainer Ralph Beckett
• Managing Lambourn Valley Housing Trusts portfolio of properties
• Advising a farming company run by two separate families on the change of use of a large intensive pig farm and its subsequent sale for the development of several eco-friendly mansions each comprising up to 20,000 feet
• The acquisition of several smaller farms to form one large 2,000 acre holding for Sheepdrove Organic Farm, now one of the most important organic production units in the country.